since ‎Aug-06-2002
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Other than traffic and animals how is the drive pulling a 35ft TT? Any steep grades to be concerned about? Thanks in advance!
We are heading to Charleston SC from Southeast Michigan. Thinking about taking US-23 as far as I can until I need to cut over to get to Charleston. I've driven it as far south as Columbus OH, anyone have any insights beyond Columbus?
Unfortunately we need to cancel our reservations at Henderson Beach State Park in FL. We have sites 23 and 24 for march 15 through 29. Anyone interested message me and i'll let you know when I cancel, you may be able to pick them up.
How do I connect to a cg WiFi that is not encrypted but requires a password? If a connection is not encrypted then it doesn’t prompt for a password nor does the cg page appear for a password. On the other hand how do I get it to forget a WiFi? Keeps ...
On the last leg of our trip we’ll be in Alamosa on our way to Colorado Springs. Is it worth the trip to hit Royal Gorge on the way through? Can you get on the bridge or in the visitor center without paying to get into the park? We just wanted to stop...