since ‎Jan-21-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,878 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Guess the time is really here. Rocky is moving to LA with his new dad on Monday. DH washed it within an inch of it's life - better than when he was officially ours! The interior was already spotless compliments of me. The paperwork done, money do...
Well, as of about an hour ago, Rocky has a new dad. Considering our overall plan for the future, this is a huge item to check off our list. We're Rocky-sitting until next week when his new dad will come for him and fully expect weepiness, but he's ...
We're getting ready - I hope - to get our plans together for our move from West TN to Lakeland, FL in the next few weeks. As if things aren't chaotic enough, our DS, who is handicapped, cannot ride for more than a couple hours or so without getting ...
We are in the midst of finding a new home for our TT and have it listed on Craigslist. We've been contacted by Camping World in Chattanooga offering to consign or possibly buy outright. It's still very early in this process and not considering it r...
Just returned from FL and looked at more manufactured houses than we planned. All have the vinyl wallboard, including the brand spankin' new ones. Talked to our realtor + several owners who had painted over the wallboard. ALL of them said to wash ...