since ‎Jan-23-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 527 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Kind of long post but trying to give as much info as possible to get good advice.I'm the 2nd owner of a 2015 Winnebago Vista 27n on a Ford 2014 18k chassis. I purchased it a thousand miles from home back in July with less than 7k miles. The drive hom...
l'll be getting new tires soon. The originals were installed when the RV was new late 2013 so I suspect the hp metal valve stems should be replaced, too. I run 17.5 tires that have a max of 125psi and I know its important to have the proper stems. ...
My rig is going on 6 years old in March. The rear roof hvac unit is an Airxcel 15k heat pump and has work well until now. We were in NE GA at the end of October and used the heat pump in cold weather just fine until needing to switch to the furnane. ...
Has anyone with DEXTER disc brakes replaced the original bleeder screws with speed bleeders. I need to replace my bleeder screws due to corrosion and hoping to get brass this time and speed bleeder, too. Experience and recommendations, please. Thank...
D'd like to hear from those who have had this roof installed on their rig. I have a 2014 fiver that I really like and intend to keep. However, I'm tired of the caulk/sealant weak points which include the transition areas around the drip rail/gutter...