since ‎Jan-27-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,299 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Gorgeous weekend on the south shore of Lake Michigan! So nice that when I pulled into the state park yesterday I got one of the few remaining sites. Now most everyone has gone home and there's just a couple of us here. Best time of the year for campi...
More rock toppling vandals on the loose, this time in Oregon. Hope they get twice as much as those in Goblin Valley several months ago. Link here.
As some of you know I had a punctured sidewall on the passenger outer rear on a recent trip. Right now that one needs replacing, and the outer on the other side would be next. Dealer is telling me either just replace the damaged one in the same posit...
For those of you who do this, such as overnight while traveling, how do you secure them in the bed? More importantly, what precautions do you take regarding exhaust? Thanks for your responses!
A few weeks ago I broke my own cardinal rule and arrived at the cg after dark. The last 20 or so miles had been driven in deepening darkness on a twisting 2 lane in the Kentucky foothills. Had been a long day, so we just went to bed, without unhitchi...