since ‎Jan-31-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,407 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Does anyone have a 5th wheel hitch that uses Ford's Puck System? We just bought a camper that I’ll be taking down to Texas on Friday, Lord willing. I have a 2019 F350 but only pull goose necks. If someone has one we could borrow or rent for the week,...
The factory installed the Blu-ray DVD player in a cabinet above the kitchen sink. Cabinet space that my wife needed. The cables HDMI cable was 10' long and excess was bundled in the cabinet.I built a rack for the Satellite receiver and Blu-ray DVD ...
On a trip 4 weeks ago, the wife heard annoying squeaking coming from my springs while hauling the Lance TC. I rolled my window down and heard the noise too (I am sort of hard of hearing in the presence of the wife).I was cleaning my truck today (hea...
Is there a solution to replace the CHEAP PLASTIC #HD205 AMEROCK RECESSED cabinet latches that Lance used on my 1050S and looks like they are still using on the 1062?I have had two come apart and one that will not close properly without depressing the...
I just had the privilege of replacing the 14 year old toilet in our Class A. The valve would stick and continue to fill the bowl, resulting in water on the floor!It must be easy to install those when being built.The water connection was on the oppos...