since ‎Feb-02-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 490 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We've had our little Bichon-poodle, Tiki, for 6 years. We rescued him from a kill shelter and almost literally raised him from the dead. Some intensive nursing on our part brought him back to life. At the time, the vet estimated that he was about 5yr...
DH & I will need to move our TT from the N.GA mountains to the FL panhandle in November. Since we don't have a truck now, we're puzzling out how to go about moving it or having it moved. I'm going to see if there are any rental places nearby that w...
We stopped towing our TT almost 3 years ago, due to a number of reasons, including problems with sway that we simply could not overcome no matter what we did. Of course, one of my bigger issues was PTSD from a terrible roll-over in 2010 which made i...
We live in GA and our camper is in unheated storage. There was a leak under the sink at some point and it was fixed. Then we left a window open one time, thinking it would be good to have some air circulation and I think it just was too humid. There...
My mother is 80 yrs old and still tows her little camper by herself, with her big dog for company. She has had several bad experiences this year, mostly regarding her increasing knee pain. It finally got so bad that she had a knee replacement Dec 19...