since ‎Feb-03-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 76 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, be patient with me I belong on the A forum. The last 4 outings with our 32' gas Jayco Precept the wind has been 24 mph or greater.I have the CDL love big vehicles and its my happy place to drive, However on the last outings my very DH uttered ...
I do love to laugh and some comments from well meaning people are quite silly. Wondering what is the oddest, silliest thing people have said regarding your rv?I was washing the moho at my work, a school bus depot. A dispatch lady comes out and says ...
A Happy Camper, took our new to us 2014 Jayco Precept with less than 4000 miles to Precision Frame & Alignment in Elk River MN in hopes that something could be done to tame the bob and weave. Was afraid during the test drive Dick would utter those w...
After much discussion over several years, we traded in the 2012 27DS-- Jayco WhiteHawk TT for a new to us 2014 31UL Precept. As a school bus and coach driver I am thrilled! A 19' truck with 31' trailer was too stressful to fuel and back in the dark. ...
Greetings, after much tug of war the dear man and I have decided we need a bigger truck. Have a F150 that I love to drive, except when we tow the 31' Jayco White Hawk we lived in as we sorted out a mold situation in the house. It tows it well enough,...