since ‎Feb-06-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 177 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Thinking about buying a small Lance camper. My need for it will be occasional. How hard would it be to take it off and put it back on the truck?
As I noted in a another thread (lots of great feedback), I am looking at pop-up truck campers. It would be my first RV. How often do people take the campers off of the truck and how hard is it to do that? I saw a video of it that someone put on th...
Some years ago I gave serious thought to getting a truck and pop-up camper. Then life happened, and everything got put on hold. Now, as I approach retirement (at 70), I am revisiting the idea. Currently, I live in Denver. I doubt that I will be g...
Does anyone have any experience with GTRV conversions? I did a search, but nothing came up. Here is their site:http://gtrv.com/plans
I recently asked about top 5th wheels and got helpful responses. Many thanks. But I realize now it was not quite the right question. My girl friend and I don't care much about luxiorious appointments, once our chemical sensitivities are addressed....