since ‎Feb-06-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Air conditioner died on my Eagle Cap 1160 truck camper. It was a Coleman Mach 3 from 2008. So, time for a replacement. I ran the previous A/C off a Honda 2000 for years and then off the Honda 2200. I did add a capacitor for the initial load, but ...
I have a side slideout that the top is not fully retracting in an Eagle Cap 1160. The bottom of the slideout is making good contact with the outside seal, however the top of the slideout needs to come in an additional 1/2" - 3/4".It seems to move no...
I think my diode is dead on the connection from the TC to the truck alternator. What amperage diode is recommended?
I have an Eagle Cap 1160. 2008 era. It appears to be time to replace the black dump valve. Not a lot, but a drip from time to time out of the pipe.These valves are shoved way up in the basement of the camper so I am hoping there is some kind of hi...
I have a Norcold N621 fridge in an Eagle Cap 1160 truck camper. The fridge stopped working yesterday and is showing o on the display.I went through the diagnostic in the service manual and did not see anything odd. There was an er for error, but no...