since ‎Feb-09-2007
‎Nov-30-2023

My Activity

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Last month I hit a deer that suddenly moved onto the road just as I started to go down a steep hill. Unfortunately it hit the front right side on my Sunova 33c and it killed it. The fiber glass damage is minor and can be readily repaired. My pr...
We have a 2016 Winnebago Sunova 33c which we really like. It's set up great for two month trips and camp hosting. Our problem is the seat covers have fallen apart way to soon for its age. I think they are made of a fake leather material. We...
We just got home from a great 2 month vacation. We took our pickup camper on the Alaska ferry to five ports. Great trip. The problem is, when I got home our 2016 33c Sunova is dead. It was plugged in all the time, but both coach batteries and engine...
We will arrive at Petersburg, Alaska on the next Ferry. Have any of you camped on this island. We are in a pickup camper and like forest service camping or dispersed camping or boondocking. Let me know of any experiences. thanks Any thoughts on the ...
I am looking at purchasing a lightweight inverter/generator for my pickup camper. Looking at 2,000 to 2,500 watts. Mainly for coffee maker, nebulizer and recharging phones and computers. After reading many review and reviews, I have settled o...