since ‎Feb-11-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 106 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are wanting to replace the carpet in the living room and continue through the kitchen with click laminate plank flooring. Our question is, how do you figure how thick the planks should be. We have found 5mm up 7mm at Home Depot. Also, would we nee...
Hey, having some truck issues and need to hit 90 at Billings instead of the way we came through mountains on 16. What is good route?
Ok, to make a long story short, dh replaced all dump valves in our 2013 Big Country because the black valve was leaking. Stll leaking. Replaced the seals. Still leaking. He is replacing seals again as i am typing. Still leaks! What are we missing? H...
Hi all, we are new to dry camping. We have a Progressive Industries EMS. When i plugged the EMS into the generator, it would not power the rig. However, it did power the rig without the EMS. Note: the EMS threw up a PE code, open ground. I guess my q...
Hey everyone. Part of our upcoming trip will be to drive from Sturgis to Cody Wyoming. Is there a good rest area around Buffalo,Wyoming? It will be s long drive and i know we will need to rest,eat and fill up with diesel.Thanks!