since ‎Feb-14-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Ok bought this new. installed a Toad Charge. First time out after 6 hrs the battery was dead. This year stopped at every rest stop and ran the engine for about 20 min ea time. Coming back fro San Antonio Had a dead battery 30 min out and jumped it ra...
Looking for a RV spot in or near El Paso. Have found KOA NW of there about 25 miles away. Got a 45' coach so state parks are out.Any help would be appreciated.TIA
Not sure this is the right place to put this.We are in Ft Worth, Tx and am going to the Stockyard this week.Any recommendations for good food there? Not Tex Mex, we already did that.BBQ, good steak house would be fine.thanks dave
Did a search but came up with nothing, maybe the way I wrote it.Got some old diesel fuel in my MH. Last time we used it was 2015. Some time after that I put about 20 gals in it and now it has about 15 gals missing. Must have done more driving than I ...
Tired on these junkie water hoses I have been getting. Kinks all the time and leaks at the fittings. Have bought them from Camping World and Walmart. All that I have bought are the same crappy quality. Someone know where I can get good quality water...