since ‎Aug-09-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 92 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are planing on heading south on Coastal Highway 101 from Washington to California in our 31 foot Class C towing a car. Combined length is 50 feet. We eventually want to get back over to I-5 far enough down into CA to avoid the mountain passes on I...
This is sort of still ongoing as I have to come back in six months or so to have the work completed but this is my experience at Sani Dental Group so far. I chose Sani because three of my friends had extensive work done there and were happy with the...
I received the following email from the owners of RV Park El Ray Just south of Veracruz) today:Hereby we inform our RV park " El Rey" is temporarily out of service, but (you will be) warmly received in our hotel " CocoAventura " (N 19 3 20.7, W 96 0 ...
Just a comment on Shaw Direct (StarChoice). They are no longer supporting use of their system outside of Canada. They have adopted the Bell Expressvu business mode and are trying to limit use of their product to Canada only. Well, they have not re-ai...