since ‎Feb-21-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 109 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2010 Keystone Fuzion FZ 383. A small car pulled out in front of me and I did a panic stop. When I got to the campground I discovered the pivoting wall in the back had ripped loose from the hinges and hit the floor and the slide out that was ...
We bought our toy hauler in 2010 before we retired. I wanted to take the Harley with us when we traveled after retirement. It has been a good rig over the years and now has about 50,000 miles give or take. Very minor repairs and it has performed well...
I have a 2010 Fuzion FZ383 Toy hauler 40 f00t 3 axles. I had a Flatbed installed on my F450 Ford. Because it set to tall I went with a gooseneck adapter to pull with. Long story made short after 2 years the Ford gave up the ghost and I have a Ram 350...
My Fuzion Toy Hauler has been setting for a year, I put stabile in the tank when it was parked but I need to clean the tanks out and refill. What do I do with the old fuel that is in the tanks. I have the refill station and the fuel tank for the gene...
I have a 2010 Fuzion FZ 383 Toy hauler. I need o know how far the pin plate is from the ground with the unit level. I would measure myself but I am in Iowa and toy hauler is in South Texas. I have a F450 Ford with a fat bed and want to put a 5th whee...