since ‎Feb-22-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 234 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our friends just bought a 40 foot motor home, planning to travel a large part of the year. The motor home has a residential refrigerator, does this mean it will ONLY run when plugged in to electricity at a campground? If so, how does the fridge run...
After speaking with our insurance agent, we found the company will cover the replacement cost of our stolen generator! Of course, minus our deductible but we are very pleased with the way we were treated by them.Though it doesn't pay it all, at leas...
At the lake last weekend, one of our Yamaha generators was stolen!In the middle of the night, a thief snuck into our campsite, disconnected our 2000I from the other 2000 and slunk off like the skunk that he/she was.All around the lake, campers had ge...
We have. We were in the Big Horn Mountains in the National Forest a few years back with our Best Camping Buddies. No one within sight of our camp. We sat outside longer than we usually do, the late evening was perfect! Skies lit up with stars, th...
After getting back home from our week long trip to the lake for Memorial Day, my DH was uncovering the air conditioner when the ladder leg broke. Down he came! His hand hit our chain link fence on the way down, cutting his hand from the top through...