since ‎Feb-25-2007
‎Jan-30-2024

My Activity

• 126 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I have been searching for a brake controller connecting wire for my new truck so I can hook up my Prodegy 3 controller and guess what.....I can't. I have to buy an OEM controller and have it flashed to the computer$400.When I looked online there were...
Just brought home a 2022 F-150 STX with the 2.7 Ecoboost. It will be a little while before I will be towing with it but I'm excited to see how it does. My camper is around 4000 loaded so weight is not going be an issue. I can't believe all the tech s...
My neighbor gave me some RV antifreeze he's had in his garage. It has been a year or so since he has had a RV so I'm not sure how old it is.
In January of this year I was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma. I have begun a treatment plan which consists of 6 rounds of intense chemo over 18 weeks and end with a stem cell transplant. So far I have not had any issues with tolerating the treat...
While trolling pintrest I came across a site with a bunch of recipes for dutch ovens. It is geared toward easy,quick and camping friendly one pot meals,no fuss-no muss. Simple ingredients,simple directions and a wide variety of dishes. We made the sm...
Likes from