since ‎Mar-01-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 27 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good afternoon.I recently moved to Houston and I'm investigating camping with my 29 ft trailer right on the beach in a "random camping/boondocking" environment for a weekend getaway.Not sure if this is a doable thing or not, but my kids would love it...
Hmm it appears I’ve left it too late for March spring break this year. All the State Parks are full.Any recommendations for campgrounds other than the State Parks in hill country? We’d like something with power and water preferably, but not mandato...
Good morning all.I'm a Canadian that has moved to Houston this summer.My house has wasp nests and mud dauber "nests" in many location.I'm wondering what I should be doing for preventative maintenance on my trailer as I have a feeling the pests may fi...
I’m new to the Houston camping scene, but on another thread Lake Somerville was recommended. I see five campgrounds on the lake. 3 COE and 2 state parks. We have a state park pass.Any thoughts on what the better of the 5 are? We are going to bike...
Good morning, I'm moving to Houston (Katy), TX from Calgary, Canada and I'm wondering about storing my travel trailer under cover or not.Covered storage is not a thing in the Calgary area.I'm guessing people choose covered to avoid the sun.Is it wor...