since ‎Mar-03-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 387 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Please someone use some common sense next time. I've never seen so many confused and down right mad people. The rules might have been written but to those at Camping World who came up with the stuff a bag you get an F on the way you managed it. First...
Stay clear of the Detroit area for a couple of days. Large parts of the Interstate and a lot of the secondary roads closed due to severe flooding yesterday. Coming from Canada or going go to the Blue Water Bridge using I-69 and US-23 to bypass Detroi...
The new Camping World store next to Bass Pro store opened on Saturday to a large crowd for those of you who have been asking.
Make sure you check the date on the propane bottle that you exchange next time. We've noticed that both Blue Flame and AmeriGas are using outdated bottles. We went to Walmarts the other day and the young man pulled a Blue Flame bottle with a 02/00 da...
I've already posted a review on RV review but would like to heard from forum members on this. From the first of November till December 23 we stayed at one of the only Campgrounds in the county that was open in Monroe, MI. We paid by the month $500 fu...