since ‎Mar-03-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 58 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm thinking of taking the family to the Smokie Mountains for 2 weeks next summer. I'm thinking of the Gatlinburg area, but am open for more suggestions. We want to see the sights, do some hiking, catch some attractions and eat out a few times. Pl...
We're thinking of heading east to Nova Scotia next summer for a total 14 day trip. Starting from S. Ontario so we are aware we won't be able to visit the whole province. Any recommendations? Probably will take 2 days to get there and two on the wa...
How many of you have had the dreaded throttle body, throttle position sensor problem? Symptons-driving down the road, the dreaded wrench pops up on the display and you have no throttle response at all. Turn off the truck and then back on and voila,...
Last year we dry camped for 3 days/nights. We have a champion 2000W inverter generator, and a group 31 battery, and i assume a WFCO converter. We handled that ok. I did figure out that the charging relay on the F150 to the 7 pin was plugged into t...
We are looking at camping at a non-electric site for a week this summer. We do have a Group 31 battery and a Champion 2000W inverter generator. But i am considering upgrading to 2-6Volts.Where is the best place to buy 6V batteries in the greater Ha...