since ‎Mar-03-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 211 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are on our way to Florida in our 99 American Dream diesel with 43000 miles.After pulling off of I75 in Cleveland, TN for a rest break, I lost pressure to my air brakes.A local tech was sent out by Good Sam, who looked everything over and said I ha...
I am in my 70s and in good health, but I am thinking ahead to when I will no longer be able to safely handle my40 foot diesel pusher.Is there any consensus as to how old is too old to be doing this?
My 99 American Dream still has the original Heart Interface. It does not provide much information on the control panel. It seems to let the battery voltage drop to about 10 volts before it charges them back up. I also notice that both the house batte...
My 20 year old American Dream diesel pusher still has all the original cooling and hydraulic hoses. It has been stored indoors all its life and only has 30,000 miles on it, and is in excellent condition (still looks new). The hoses that I can see all...
Can anyone advise me as to what I should expect to pay for indoor summer storage for my 40 foot motorhome in Florida?Thank you.