since ‎Mar-06-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We were continually getting air in our water and the pump took longer to pressurize and shut off so when I checked the pump inlet strainer I found that the housing was not only full of cracks but had turned white on the inside.I put on a new strainer...
Went and moved my SIM from my Mobley to my Unite and get a message that the SIM is PIN locked. Had a notice to enter a PIN.The end of SIM swapping?I never had this before, it just worked.
I recently received a letter from SiriusXM for a FREE 3 month trial. I took the bait and started the on line sign up process prepared to back out when the CC form showed up. They claimed no strings attached and so far so good, they didn’t ask for a C...
My $22.04 a month came to an end three months ago when the administrative fee went up .50 cents. I just paid my bill and after three months of 22.54 it's done gone up again. It's now 23.27, up another .73 cents. I only have Connected Car with AT&T.I ...
Called DISH to -downgrade- programming because we don't need or want Sirius radio. It's now AT120 w/locals and I wanted to change it to Flex w/locals. Before they would do that they need to send a tech out to upgrade our antenna?. I'm getting 119,110...