since ‎Mar-09-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It's been awhile since I've had an RV, but I am visiting my parents in their Class A this weekend. They have a 2008 Four Winds on a Ford V10 chassis. They are in a park plugged into the 50 amp service. Their fridge won't run and their DC lights ar...
It's been awhile since I've looked at mobile internet options, but my parents are living full time on the road, mostly staying in a rural rv park in Colorado. The park has free wifi, but they've started restricting usage because they say that my par...
I live in the Arizona desert and all our houses here are pretty much built on concrete slabs and I've never had any issues with mice here (I've lived here all my life for the past 40 years). I mention this because my parents retired to live in the m...
I have access to a 2006 Newmar Moutain Aire, and took it out this past weekend for only the second time in the past 2 1/2 years. This was my father in laws motorhome, but he passed away about a year and a half ago. My mother in law still has the mo...