since ‎Aug-12-2002
‎Jan-17-2024

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The rear sofa in our 2022 Cedar Creek 345IK moves around a lot while we are travelling - especially on bad roads. On one trip it bounced so much that it hit the crank handles for the rear window and bent them so much that we couldn't turn them to ope...
Has anyone found a way to enter gps coordinates directly into the built in navigation system on a 2015 GMC Sierra with the Intellilink system? Perhaps in the address line? I have tried but no matter how I try I always get "address not found". The m...
Looking for some tips on camping in Fundy National Park. Our 5th wheel is almost 40 feet long. Has anyone stayed in Fundy with a similar sized trailer? Which campground and site number?I know there are descriptions on the reservation site but a lo...
I currently have Goodyear G614 tires on our fifth wheel (see signature). This is what came on the trailer when we bought it new in 2013. I am looking at new tires and am trying to understand why the G614 tires (235/85R16) have a diameter of 30.7 inc...
I will be moving to the Welland area this summer and will need to find a new storage facility for our 38 foot 5th wheel. There does not seem to be a lot of places. I have searched Google and Kijiji.Does anyone know of any places to check or places t...