since ‎Mar-12-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 65 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Wondering if anyone has stayed at Dunnville,Ontario, Canada, at a campground called Maitland Shores. It is on the Grand River that leads into Lake Erie. Thanks
Florida to Niagara Falls....which would be an easier drive.....I75 or I65? I know I10 to 231 to I65 will take longer, and will avoid mountains, but how are the roads on that route? I75 still have repairs going on (from rock slide I believe)?
HelloWondering if anyone can help us. A little background.Fulltiming since 2006....first 4 years with a 37ft 5th wheel\f350 truck...then traded for a 35ft Winnebago class A. We have had work done on it..including the transmission rebuilt.On our way...
We are at a very large campground in Ontario Canada. The campground has daily, bi-monthly, tri-monthly, which all include hydro, and seasonal rates where you pay hydro additionally. We got the seasonal rate and are paying monthly with a last month's...
Bought 3 new Interstate batteries (1 start, 2 house). Connected all, turned key, engine started. Started gennie. Ran engine and gennie for a bit then shut all down. Plugged power cord back in. About two hours later tried to start engine. Totally...