since ‎Mar-18-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am about to install the 5th water pump in my 2015 cedar creek. Two different manufacturers. Each pump has developed a crack in the plastic pump housing. What could possibly be causing this issue? Am considering eliminating the pump altogether, sinc...
Not a real nice topic, but the better half is looking for a good method to clean the down pipe from toilet to the tank in our Cedar Creek 5er. Any help would make her a happi toer camper.Sorry posted in wrong place, please feel free to move
Currently staying just outside of Hilton Head (lake Jasper), heading to Myrtle Beach in couple days. Just curious of choice of going up Rt 17 thru Charleston, or up Rt 95 then over. Appreciate any comments.
Traveling south with our 2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS from Chincoteague. Book says trailer height is 13'-6" to front A/C. B&T clearance is 13'-6". Has anyone pulled this 5th wheel thru the tunnel? I have not measured the trailer, just going by what the bo...
We are currently in Toms Cove, Chincoteague, VA. Will be heading to Myrtle Beach from here, but do not want to use the Bay Bridge & Tunnel(Height by book is 13'-6", tunnel limit is 13'-6"). Looking for suggestions and campgrounds within 4-5 hours by ...