since ‎Mar-18-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I saw this recipe the other day on a camping site on Facebook. Can't wait to try it. What other recipes are there for pie irons. Really new to themIngredients: ButterAngel food cakeStrawberriesDark chocolate, choppedDirections:Butter the inside of...
Another recipe that's easy to do. I love using my CrockpotYield: 4 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutesCook Time: 3 hours 50 minutesIngredients1 1/2 lbs beef chuck (roast or chuck steak), sliced into thin 1 1/2-inch long strips1/2 yellow onion , sliced int...
Found this recipe on a recipe site. It's terrific..Ingredients5 tbsp olive oil2 eggs lightly beaten3 tbsp cornflour/cornstarch10 tbsp plain/all-purpose flour½ tsp salt½ tsp pepper½ tsp garlic salt2 tsp paprika3 chicken breast fillets chopped into bi...
Let the games begin: Not my two favourite Teams playing this year but half the fun are the commercials and the food.. so what's everyone making this year? Here's one of my favourites:CHEESE BALLPrinted from COOKS.COM1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese6 oz....
I love homemade soup at this time of year. One of my favourites is the stuffed pepper soup. I used the hot italian sausage instead of ground beef. Do you have a favourite soup you like to make?1lb LEAN ground beef ( I used hot italian sausage)1 lg ...