since ‎Mar-20-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Don't know what you call it, but the corrugated plastic that closes-in the belly of my 5er needs help. After a few repairs to dump valves, I need a good product to seal-up the bottom. 'Duck' brand duck-tape just doesn't hold-on very long and I woul...
Well, after many (12? 15?)years my flojet macerator pump needs a new motor. p/n 74001-4853 Anyone know of a source for these? Or an interchange motor for it? Checked Amazon & Ebay, still looking. Thanks.:( Or....two of those little circular or...
I have a 2005 Keystone Challenger 34TLB, w/3 slides. There is only one switch for the slides, you must extend/retract them ALL, in a prescribed sequence, to move (any of) :@them. I wish I had a single switch for each slide so that I could extend/re...
water heater wiring need help I have a Suburban Model SW12DE w/both gas and electric heating. I want to move the outside (at the heater) rocker switch for the electric element to a more convenient inside switch. I have suburban's relay and the inside...
MaxxAir, VentMate, Camco, others ??? Which is best value/dollar? Which color? Do they always come with installation hardware?? Shopping for a vent cover for the standard roof vent, (not over a fancy fan). And Where to buy? Thanks folks.