since ‎Mar-22-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 154 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

It took a year of looking and deciding prior to buying our last and first rig. I wanted a turbo diesel commercial truck-based RV with a car behind and she wanted a one-bedroom condo with no shared areas in the floorplan. My intention was to work fr...
A recent post asked about when to leave for the race which I would like to expand on. Tip 1, do not drive to the race! Unless you have the time and resources to reserve an RV spot above the back straight for the entire race week or hire a helicopter...
A few weeks ago, I asked how difficult it would be to take Hwy 1 south from the Golden Gate until it turns to the 280 freeway in a 36 foot Super C with a car on a tow dolly. Piece of cake at 10:00am on Sunday two days before Christmas. The two mile...
Planning on going south across the Golden Gate late morning Sunday 12/23. My choice is to stay on Hwy 1 or follow 101 through the city until they reach a freeway. Or do I go around the east bay to get south to the 101 to Paso Robles? I am a Super ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28918871