since ‎Aug-14-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My rig has a Dometic NDA1402 refrigerator. When I turned the fridge on this afternoon I got error code 12. According to the service manual, error code 12 means there is a problem with the refrigerator side cooling fin heater element. I checked the...
I'm in the market for a used diesel pusher and have been looking at Newmar Allstars and other bunk models such as the Discovery 40G (leaning away from), and Berkshire 390BH. I like the Tiffin 38QBA, but there aren't many used ones out there and I'm l...
I've been in the market for a Newmar Allstar, but they are somewhat few and far between. I'm considering a Berkshire 390bh, but can't seem to find much about their build quality. I also like the Tiffin 38QBA, but they are newer and cost a bit more ...
I'm looking at a 2007 Newmar with an ISL engine. I called Spartan and Cummins and found that the engine has an open recall (campaign - C0713). The recall is for possible defective piston wrist pin....the recall pretty much just installs an early wa...
I used to be very active on this forum but haven't been around much the last few years. I still have the truck and trailer in my signature but am finally looking to upgrade to a diesel motorhome.I am seriously considering a Newmar 3950. This is a m...