since ‎Mar-27-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

How do I find out the highways which are flooding or closed because of flooding. We leave Texas next sunday heading to Indiana thru Missouri and Illinois. How can I check on the roads. Thanks
First time towing a 38ft fifth wheel in this area.What is the best route from Rockford IL to Mount Rushmore SD........Then the best route from Hill City SD toward Cody WY -.........THANKS
I would appreciate hearing your route experience...Leaving Goshen, IND. on wednesday May 24th. heading to Mount Rushmore and then Yellowstone (June 7) & Grand Tetons (june 15).What route would you recommend from Joliet, IL to Sioux Falls, SD ?80/680 ...
memory foam Mattress ???Thinking about replacing the mattress with a Contura By Lane lll -12" memory Foam Mattress.The King size measures 76 X 80.....the king size mattress in our trailer measures 70 X 80....if you have used one of these memory foam ...
June 3 -7......would appreciate hearing your experience at campgrounds in the Cody area. We have a 38ft fifth wheel. just us two old people....ThanksGood Sam and Passport America members