since ‎Mar-28-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 69 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all,We are considering a trip that includes Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone. We will be coming from upstate NY, so it looks like the east entrance might be the “best” way. How is that route getting into the park? We will be traveling with a crew ...
Looking at the GPS route from our location I’m ear Harrisonburg VA to Ft. Whaley campground the fastest is via 495. Taking this tomorrow AM so I suspect traffic will be heavy. We could also go a bit further north and take i70… similar time and d...
So on our way to Tennessee, I bent the drivers side WD snap up bracket for my Reese dual cam setup. I believe it was caused when we left a gas station that had a down hill to the road and then the road was up hill, creating a “v”. I was also truning...
So at some point, I am going to add the second AC to our GD 3170BH. It is "pre-wired" whatever that means, but I assume it is just the electrical that is up in the ceiling cavity. So anyone on here with a 3170BH that has done this... Does this uni...
Hi all, random question.I have a Reese dual cam set up, third trailer and 4th truck to use this setup on. I everything tows fine but on this truck and trailer combo the driver side “appears” to have more tension. I say appears because I am judgin...