since ‎Mar-28-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2018 Crusader. Water in the storage compartment. Pull panels away to give access to water inlet and pipes.OMG never seen a spaghetti of T & elbow connectors. I found 2 pinhole leaks. pipes attached by metal crimps not easy to remove. Solution, purcha...
New signs at Walmart NH. No Truck or RV parking. I asked the manager why the signs. He said complaints, RV's had awning out, also company is not accepting risk & liability to Truck or RV damage after hours because of social protest. I asked is this j...
Not politics. Is it as safe to travel these days in an RV as in prior decades. I used to say 10% of any population are bad but 90% are good. It feels like that 10% has changed to 30%. Or is the media cherry picking for drama. My father in law said in...
Most people like the super bright blinding led lights in RV ceilings.Even the ones inches above their head in the bedroom. Some people like to switch from incandescent to LED lighting.I understand removing led lights and replacing with soft white inc...
Crazy question. We loved our Travel trailer. Weight 6,100 lbs. Length 28 foot. Towed it with Dodge Durango V8. Never had an issue towing. Recently moved to 5th wheel keeping it as seasonal for now. Do not like the idea buying open bed truck where we ...