since ‎Apr-05-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi all, once again on the hunt for some advice. Back in Jan of this year I decided it was time to tackle the front cap of my TT that has become really hazy and chalky and was just looking terrible. I used Meguires Ultimate Compound to do the stripp...
Hi, I am not able to find what I am looking for and was hoping someone could point me to some literature or instructions on adding a one way valve to the hot water side of the shower valve. I watched a video awhile back where they mentioned they did...
Hey all.Did some searching and found tons of posts where people have the same issue that I seem to be having where the oven will light perfectly fine and then go out. The general consensus seems to be that either the pilot light is not big enough, o...
Hey all,My wifes family owns a classic houseboat and the fridge has been driving us nuts trying to figure out why it will not work correctly. I believe its an RM3600 series and the thing works great when it goes into the shop, but in real life it is...
Simple question, but I cannot seem to find an answer. Every search results in "will my TV charge the batteries".Normally wouldn't care, but here's the scenario. Just got a new to me TT but I plan to keep the 2x 6volt batteries from my old trailer. ...