since ‎Apr-09-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 77 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I don't know why travel trailer and 5th wheels don't have shocks.Ive searched and found a couple of kits, has anyone installed one of these? They're pretty pricy and I really want to know if it was worth it.
I want to add lithium to my travel trailer. I have researched it and can't understand what is the best way to go. Do I upgrade just the charging part or entire distribution panel, what parts would I need.
My Ever chill 12v refig is not very chilly,I have a new Embrace EL210 travel trailer 6 mo.old, ,the freezer will make ice in about 2.5 hrs.Im currently hooked up to 50 Amp power yet at about 4 hrs.the interior light is flashing.Anyone have a cure?
I bought a new travel trailer,the radius shower floor seems sketchy. It's raised about 6"and doesn't seem sturdy/strong enough to support a 250 lb. person. Did anyone else have this problem? Any thoughts on how to make it stronger?
I'd like an honest review of thousand trails gateway to cape cod.I just wasted 3 hours of my life going to thousand trails Sturbridge ma,pulled in looked at the site and turned around and went home,parking bumper to bumper and 5 feet apart is ridicu...