since ‎Aug-16-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hey all, its been a while since I’ve posted. We got ourselves a new Fifth Wheel last year and really enjoying it.I’m actually curious what campgrounds in Myrtle Beach are best for large rigs, like a 42’ Fiver. We are looking for a campground rig...
Hi all, just curious about air conditioners on a brand new unit. I took delivery of a new 2021 Grand Design Reflection fifth wheel. We are out on the maiden voyage and it seems the air conditioners are not keeping up. Is it normal to have a new ...
Hello all. I am pretty excited after several years of waiting I am finally upgrading to a 5th wheel. Two years ago I purchased the truck that would accept our 5th Wheel, so I am ready to go.Question is - I have a long bed Ram 3500. Currently has ...
Hey all. Random question here. I've been approached by a potential employer about relocating to Northern Indiana, around the Elkhart area. I've lived in the Southeast for most of my adult life and absolutely love the location where I currently res...
Hey all. It's been a while since I've posted in here. I have been an RVer all of my life and absolutely love the RV lifestyle.I currently work for a large supplier of accessories for the RV industry and love working around RVs as much as I love bei...