since ‎Apr-14-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 163 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anybody ever see in there campgrounds these Carhaulers converted to RV trailerYoutube has many ways on how to convert them with you everything you need and more;Priced are thru the roof so this maybe4 a way out and more.Let me know you comment good ...
Anyone comment on a Lance 1475, trying to see one; maybe there will be a unit at Hershey RV show? Sold the TC last year and looking to get back to boondocking out west in the winter... I don't know why but they only come with a 20# LP tank but you c...
Anyone willing to let us see a Casita trailer in the Long Island NY area within 150 miles please let us know. Built in Texas; it is a long way from here to view one. Hope to here from someone....The Freedom 17 deluxe is the model but any Casita would...
Moving from a truck camper to a small TT. Still have the truck and we boondock in Az, every winter from NY. Any info good or bad would be nice... thanks
Any info on the Cassita brand TT would be appreciated. Thinking of the 17' Freedom model, just sold our TC. How is the insulation in the unit, we travel in the winter and have hit lows of 10 degrees. Any comments would be appreciated, good or bad!