since ‎Aug-17-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 122 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is how it turned out! It was done by Mike’s Custom Painting in Bremen In. The cost is figured per foot, ours was just under $15,000 it also included a new fridge vent cover and new awning fabric to match new colors. We also spent almost $400...
This our 1996 Cruise Master before full body paint job.
AVCC-100 It is the box that controls both TV's and a main DVR or DVD to both TV's. Looked on Audiovox site - no help, I have the manual (l page) that came with unit. I am sure Georgie Boy colorcoded the wires cause there are no references to color o...
We just purchased a 2008 Class C Four Winds Siesta. Having trouble with the right tail light (probably a ground is loose)but we have no idea how to get the big red cover off. Called Thor and they couldn't tell us guy said "that was the year they bo...
New question - Have an in motion satilite system, which we finally got working today hurray! But we would also like to switch to antenna occasionally cannot figure out what we're missing to make this happen. We should just push distribution box fro...