since ‎Apr-20-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 5,950 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Like the title says, how do you tape around objects like pipes or antenna base?Use a lot of straight overlapping pieces?Cut a radius into the side of pieces of tape?Something more ingenious?
I have a typical outside shower as seen in the picture. The shower is located near the outside kitchen. The outside kitchen does not have a sink or faucet. I've been using it like a faucet but would really prefer to install an actual faucet in pla...
Back story, I installed a Xantrex PSW inverter in my previous trailer and was able to modify the circuits in order to get everything onto one circuit and operate from the inverter. I used the Xantrex PROwatt Auto Transfer Switch. We occasionally had...
Do you think it could be the snow covering? :B A couple more weeks and we can head south.On a serious note - do you ground your solar panels? I noticed they have an attachment for a ground wire on the frame but I didn't see the point.
Doing some maintenance and discovered the screen in the refrigerator roof vent is crumbling in my 2006. The original screen appears to be aluminum and time has taken its toll.The original screen was molded into the plastic of the vent and an easy fi...