since ‎Apr-27-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 708 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm selling my Alpenlite 5th wheel. I can't find a replacement skylight bubble for it and the old one is on its last legs so I had the idea to replace it with just a flat sheet of acrylic. That would work, wouldn't it? It's 30x38". How thick would ...
My toilet still flushes fine but when you press on the pedal you have to put your toe under it and pull it back up. I'm guessing it's a spring in the water valve assembly -- should I just get the appropriate valve assembly kit? There's no leaking. I...
My rig is 20 years old. The house vacuum suction pretty much stopped. I've run a snake through the tube and don't feel any blockages. it smells hot even when I disconnect the hose from the box in the basement and pull up the tab so it powers on. Do y...
My Alpenlite came with a Sharp Carousel Over the Rage Microwave model R-1480. The latch stopped working and the door is hanging open so I figure it's time to just replace the thing since it no longer rotates either. I don't even know how to get it of...
This is my neighbor's vent. The trailer is from the 80's. I'm not finding anything that looks like it to replace it. So what now? 