since ‎Apr-28-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Question for those who have slide toppers. Rain, especially heavy rain is extremely loud on the roof of our slides. Much more so than our previous rig. Keeps us awake on rainy nights. How much will slide toppers dampen rain noise?
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0dCgUnsQvlcLlBgtkw0LIuxhQHope this pic comes thru. We had a custom wrap around receiver built that clamps on the bumper with 3 u-bolts. Then we put a ratcheting strap from the bike rack to the ladder to eliminate b...
First of all I know this topic has been discussed endlessly. Second, I have experience here. We formerly owned a 2006 Nash 26X front kitchen trailer. Great trailer, built like a tank. I installed the steady fast system and it was quite solid, m...
We recently bought a 30’ ultra lite. It has power stab jacks for stabilizing but there is a lot of floor bounce even with heavy duty metal “between the tires” expandable chocks. I believe my best shot at getting rid of the floor bounce is supports ...
We have a new Rockwood with a Titan electric fireplace heater. Every time you hit a button on the unit or the remote it beeps loudly. I've read online about disabling or removing the piezo speaker and wondering if anyone has done this. I assume...