since ‎May-04-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,908 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The Kings Bay RV Park on the Kings Bay Naval Base was hit by a tornado on Wednesday during Tropical Storm Elsa. Lots of overturned RVs. I haven't heard of any casualties.This video shows the damage.Shortly after this, the Jekyll Island Campground w...
We've owned our Weber Q1200 since 2014. It's been a great little grill. I used it twice yesterday. The first time all was well. The second time, I noticed oil dripping out of the Regulator. The regulator was also making a strange noise, almost l...
I will be driving through South Dakota shortly and need a place to spend the night. I usually use Walmart, but I thought I'd something a little quieter. Kennebec, SD looks like a midway point for my trip and found Lake Byre offers free camping. I ...
This morning I discovered a "leak". A small puddle in the kitchen under the A/C unit. It rained most of the day yesterday and it's been raining most of the morning. I went on the roof and could not find a tear or puncture on the roof anywhere arou...
We've been seasonal camping for a few years now. Each year we have had our mail forwarded by the Post Office. It's been working okay. When we got back last year, there was 1 piece of mail in our mailbox from middle of the summer, but it wasn't imp...