since ‎May-07-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,071 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2 years ago the wife and I bought a new trailer suited for empty nesters and rather than trading in our previous trailer, we sold it to our niece and her husband. This was going to be their 1st trailer and they and their 2 children were very excited ...
Wife and I witnessed a new RVer back their trailer in campsite. They lowered the stabilizers before leveling the trailer and then proceeded to raise tounge Jack to obtain level. I found this odd so walked over and asked the nice gentlemen about this ...
Was shoveling snow around the trailer today " 2020 Outback " and heard the furnace cycle without ignition. Ran inside and turned thermostat up and same result.Ran the stove burners for couple minutes and tried again, furnace fired right up and worked...
Wife and I booked a 2 week trip to St. Lucia end of March. She just informed me that refund was on her desk......no comment.
After many months of research, weighing pros and cons and some hands on,finally decided on a truck. I simply just needed a tow vehicle and put less than 5K a year on truck. Not a truck basher here, like them all and have owned 1-Ford, 5-Chevys and 1-...