since ‎May-09-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 87 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is anyone familiar with the Ready Brute Elite II tow bar with surge braking? I'm curious as to how well the braking system works.
We have a 2016 KZ Durango 2500 D349BHQ. Last summer I had to replace the LF landing gear after just 3 years of use. After our last trip last fall I had unhitched and was attempting to raise the front some when the RF landing gear failed. The front of...
It's been a few years since we have been there and would like some help in choosing a site. We have a 41' 5th wheel. Sites are D4, D8, D9, or C14-C19. Thanks in advance.
Our current 5er has two sewer hookups. I'm thinking about rerouting the pipe from the rear connection to the front one so that I will have only 1 hookup. There is plenty of space between the axles and underbelly and I can get plenty of drop for mater...
We are thinking about going to a concert at Bridgestone Arena on April 14th and was wanting suggestions for a campground close by. I have looked at Nashville Shores and leaning towards it right now since we will be coming from the east. Also, am I go...