since ‎May-10-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have had 2-way and 3-way fridges for years. I need to replace out discontinued Atwood unit that is a headache, and have been reading about the 12V compressor fridges. We are 99% RV Park type folks, only time we are boondocking is for an occasional...
We bought a used camper with a discontinued Atwood HE refrigerator. Unfortunately the prior owner misplaced all the door bins…not sure why they took them out. Anyway, Dometic discontinued the Atwood line and parts are no longer available and I canno...
I had a seal fail around a slide out that quickly advanced to a cracked sidewall. We took a 12 hour trip over rough roads, and 10” crack appeared above a slide. Is this worth fixing? We tried to trade it in and the dealer basically didn’t want it. I...
We’ve been camping for over 30 years, so not a newbie here, but apparently I still have not learned the tricks for Florida state park reservations. Back in the day (pre-COVID) we could almost always find a reservation 3-4 months out for even the most...
Not being critical, just making an observation. My party had three sites reserved from Memorial Day weekend through the following week at Topsail (9 days in total). Because of travel issues, we had to cancel two reservations at the last minute, but I...