since ‎May-15-2007
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 73 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I will try to keep this short, I upgraded to lithium batteries, but from extra research I could see an issue with hurting my alternator so I added the Renogy 40 amp DC to DC charger to limit how much the alternator can push to the house batteries....
So I have a new to me coachmen’s sportscoach elite diesel pusher, replaced the coach batteries with battle born lithium, pulled out the big boy isolator and installed the LiFePO4 Battery Isolation Manager. On the opposite side of coach I was replacin...
So we had a bumper pull toyhauler (3 years), then a 35' 5th wheel toyhauler (3) years, and are now looking at Class A. We usually take a summer vacation that we go on a road trim and put about 3,000 miles on in a week or so. Lots of driving, but rece...
I have a Fuzion 302 5th Wheel toyhauler. I recently built a shop so I can keep it under cover and now that the shop is complete I am going through everything on the trailer. The shop floor is completely level (not sloped). I noticed when a disconnect...
So my front landing gear is moving slower than it was, so pulled the motor, greased the gear that was behind the motor, and then noticed a grease zirk on the post (drivers side) that must grease the gear that raises the landing gear up and down. So i...