since ‎May-17-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We’re up from Florida staying the night just north of Scranton. Looking for the best route to Acadia. Would like to avoid big cities and expensive tolls yet keeping in mind we’re in a class A with a tow. Any advice greatly appreciated.
We’re up from Florida staying the night just north of Scranton. Looking for the best route to Acadia. Would like to avoid big cities and expensive tolls yet keeping in mind we’re in a class A with a tow. Any advice greatly appreciated.
We've been going West over the summer for years now, falling in love with Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and Montana. We haven't been to Maine since 2007. We're looking at heading north October 5th. Three questions:1. We just retired as teachers an...
My wife and I are in a quandary. The best quandary we could possibly be in. Retired teachers now, we get to travel in the fall rather than the summer. We love the West, Utah, Colorado, Montana with Glacier being our mecca, but we haven't been to Main...
We’re now on our third Class A MH and the dealer insisted slides go out first . We have always leveled first. Any thoughts?