since ‎Aug-20-2002
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Recently I readied my Class C for summer. In doing so I ran water through the system to check all the the sinks and toilet and shower taps.I have water everywhere EXCEPT at the kitchen sink. The sprayer works when the sink handle is up but no water ...
While in a campground near Dayton Ohio I lost my 120 volts to the rv.This is the second time this has happened. I arrived, hooked up to the shore power with a "Surge Guard" surge protector between the 120 volts and the rig, which allows the power to ...
Hello,Has anyone out there ever seen schematics for the Surgeguard surge protectors.I have the old style 30amp version which may be toast after it took some kind of hit or surge or whatever. A new one is in the realm of $400 Canadian and I'd like to ...
Hello Everyone,I just returned from the Smoky Mts. and had a wonderful time. The RV unfortunately did not.One of the problems is the loss of 120 volts from the outside source to the rv. The loss problem is not at the source but inside the RV. No powe...
I pulled my Class C ( 2008 Jayco Greyhawk 31SS) out of the driveway yesterday (Sept 14th) to take it over to the mechanic for its final check before we head to Pigeon Forge Tennessee.Anyways to the point.My RV sits slightly downwards and when I pulle...