since ‎May-18-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 392 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am replaceing my bathroom sink and it has a white gooey paste like bead around it making it difficult to pull off. I have it all cleaned up and the new sink ready to go in. What's the bead? Does look like a very soft version of plumbers putty. ...
When I installed lithium batteries 18 months ago I also changed out my converter charger. I didn't want it constantly charging 14.4 volts. so I returned it and have been using my original PD converter charger and just hit the charge wizard to get i...
I was wondering if there is a way to connect my new Champion 2500 watt dual fuel with my mounted propane tank on my class C MH. I have tested the generator with a 20lb tank using the regulator and hose it came with. But for an emergency when I no l...
Anyone know if there s cell service at Trailer Village, at the market or lodges? We haven't been there in 5 years and don't recall.
I recently had my generator properly adjusted by a certified Onan tech. It starts and ran fantastically up to 5,000 ft. When I went up to 7,500 feet, the air conditioner wouldn't start and the generator would immediately die. Also, the microwave f...