since ‎May-23-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 269 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I saw the movie The Pleasure Seeker last week and a 1975 Winnebago Indian was featured.Here is a link to a discussion on the Winnebago used in the movie with a movie trailer at the bottom.Movie was funny but also sad.https://winnebagolife.com/2018/04...
I was curious about how difficult it was to make Pita Bread so I googled it.It seems it is very easy and bakes fast, 4-5 minutes and can be made in an oven or skillet. Dough can be kept in fridge and used over a few days.The only difficulty if you wa...
Christmas ham bone became vegetable soup!Why do I forget how easy it is to make soup?A leftover ham bone, pound of frozen mixed veggies, 3 potatoes chopped up, chopped up onion, 1 cup of barley (I love barley!) and a can of green beans, add some wate...
My Nephew came to visit this summer, brought corn on the cob and showed me how to microwave it.I put 2 ears with husk on in the microwave (did tonight!) and cook it on high for 7 minutes.With a sharp knife cut the stem end off at the first row of cor...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 27365316