since ‎May-24-2007
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 52 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Heading to TRNP has anyone stayed by the south unit, in or near Medora N.D.? Any recommendations? Has anyone towed from there to Glacier? Any good routes?
Thinking of going to Glacier this summer, would like to stay by WhiteFish (family staying there), Whitefish RV Park, but would consider other locations. Any suggestions, on parks? We have a 36' fiver. Anyone tow through the park on Rt. 2?
Having just retired, we will be heading to AZ around middle of Jan. heading to Phoenix for Feb. We are trying to decide if we should go in route 10 to the south, or route 40 into Flagstaff and try to go to the southern rim area for a few days, then ...
I'm going to be looking for somewhere around Memphis to store my fiver for a few months. From November thru January. Anyone from that area have any recommendation?Thanks,
I have my 2011 duramax, 60K miles in the second time in a month for the cleaning exhaust filter message coming on and not going out. First time they said it needed a manual regen. Cost me $300. Don't know this time yet. Anyone else have this problem?...